cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G3 Video Playback, slow motion

Journeyman

LG G3 Video Playback, slow motion

I have the LG G3.  I am recording in Slow Motion (choosing the option via the settings).  I am then playing back via the Gallery app.  However, the video never plays back in slow motion.  I've done a little research, and I do not have the video options (such as trim, snapshot, etc) that it says I should have in the manual.  There is no option to slow down the playback.  I've gone back and forth between QHD, HD, and slow motion video, and they all play back the same with the same (non) options.  Please advise.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: LG G3 Video Playback, slow motion

ddelise,

This is concerning for sure. I'm happy to help. Have you checked to make sure the software is all up to date? If so, I suggest taking it in to a service and repair location to have it looked at. I checked and so far I don't see any known issues with the camera on the device. Let me know how it goes in the store or if you have any further questions.

- Laura
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

All of the software is up to date -  I just checked again.  A google search shows some other people had a similar issue, but their resolutions didn't work for me.  I'll take it to the store and see what happens.

If anyone else has an idea, I'm all ears...

Master

ddelise,

Ok got it. Feel free to keep me posted on any updates or changes.

-- Laura
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Will do - thanks.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat