ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G3 in Shine Gold Color Exclusively Offered from Sprint With the Power of Sprint Spark

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LG G3 in Shine Gold Color Exclusively Offered from Sprint With the Power of Sprint Spark

Hey Sprint, want to know what your customers want? We want the 32 gig internal storage / 3 gig RAM  version of the LG G3! And we appreciate the service that you provide. But people are tired of the low-end, 16 gig internal storage / 1-2 gig RAM devices. They just don't cut it anymore. Be wise, and listen to your customers...

Journeyman

Re: LG G3 in Shine Gold Color Exclusively Offered from Sprint With the Power of Sprint Spark

C'mon Sprint...T-Mobile has started taking pre-orders for the LG G3!

Journeyman

the sad thing is t-mobile announces its taking pre orders and there was just rumors of sprint going to buy tmobile come on get on the same page as the other companies!! tired of waiting for simple news! maybe i should look into taking my business to t-mobile!

Journeyman

Sprint announced today that it will start taking pre-orders for the LG G3 on July 11 in gold or black, and available on July 18. Still no word on which model though. I tried to find out through chat, and even talked to sales. Both said that they don't have info yet on what model(s) will be available.

Journeyman

I've been with Sprint since 1998 and generally been ok with service and phones... Now having said that, I've had a pretty bad experience with Sprint and my Nexus phone during the contract period (and even now too)... If the G3 that Sprint releases is the 2gb/16gb model I'm afraid my business is going to T-Mobile... Instead of focusing on the Gold case as their big ad hype they should have been getting the best hardware... IMHO...

Master

hawg_ryder,

I hear you and know how important memory is in a phone. Nothing has been officially released about the memory coming with the phone, but please remember there are many options to increase your memory with cloud storage. If you have questions, please let me know. I'm here to help as much as I can! sprint.com/lgg3

​ - Samantha
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Here is what I do not understand: Sprint always announces promotions for free phone give away(s) when they come out. Recently, the HTC M8 and they had a sign up that they were giving away at least 20 of the G3s in 3 difference dates of the promotions(got to read the fine print). Now I never win anything, but I do expect to be able to find a place where they post the winners of these new devices. (I do not see this in the fine print) You do not have to disclose whole names. You could announce first name and location they are from. Are they all in Overland Park, Kansas? Or, Are these phone even given away, or are they used as the Advocate phones?

Master

banker1025,

Thank you for the feedback. The phones are given away. Please send us a link for the promotion so that we can research the results and published information.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

You took the link away as soon as you started to offer them for pre-sale. It was so recent you should know what your company was offering. It was pre-register for the Sprint LG G3, and you could win one of 20 being given away. The form then consisted of name, email, asked if you were a sprint customer, and then your phone number. The last drawing probably has not even been done yet, but there should have been 2 drawings of names already according to the rules. The last entry period ended yesterday. Here is a link to the rules: LG Sweepstakes Rules

Master

Hey there banker1025,

Sorry for any confusion, but we do not publicly share the results of a sweepstakes or drawing. When a winner is chosen they are notified personally to claim their prize. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you,
- Heather
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

So really there is no winner, and the phones stay in Kansas. I did not think that was legal.

Master

Banker1025,

Thank you for the response. The winners could be from anywhere not just a specific area. I hope this was helpful to you.

Brenda

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat