cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G3 wont let me save images or saves random images... cant figure out to fix it?

Journeyman

LG G3 wont let me save images or saves random images... cant figure out to fix it?

I recently bought LG G3....it has never let me save images or when it does it saves random or wrong images....any solutions?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: LG G3 wont let me save images or saves random images... cant figure out to fix it?

Sorry for the delay. Are you getting any error messages? Also where are you trying to save the image from? I'm not showing any known issue for that concern. However, Let me know. We are happy to research this issue abit more for you. - Erica
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: LG G3 wont let me save images or saves random images... cant figure out to fix it?

it shows no error messages.  When I try to save an image from facebook or any internet site.  most times it does not even let me save the image..when I press on the image, nothing happens.  and when it allows me to save the image...I go to look at the image and it is never the original one I wanted to save.  It is either some random image or it pulls up a picture I've taken that is in my image gallery.

Master

SGTJFROG2311

Were you ever able to save those images on this phone? Have you performed any troubleshooting steps? If so, what type of troubleshooting steps were performed? Keep me updated.

Kendra
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat