cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not accepting the update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not accepting the update

I have received the notification that an update has been downloaded at least 20 times now, and each time I run it I remain on 4.4.2. I know that it is not a little bug fix update because the update is 600+MB, so it is definitely the Lollipop update. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

If you are going to reply to this post please DO NOT give me your spiel about how the update is awful, and that I don't want it. I understand the problems that people have had with this update, and I am willing to take the risk with my phone.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Not accepting the update

I am having the same problem. All sprint says is that you need too be on Wi-Fi and have a full battery so the download will not fail. Not true, my g3 will download the update on Wi-Fi and when done I'll press the option to update but halfway through the android man lays on his back with a red triangle and then loads back into kit Kat.

Journeyman

Re: Not accepting the update

I don't get the red triangle, the progress bar just jumps to the end after a couple seconds and my phone restarts.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat