cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving an MMS message

Patron

Re: Not receiving an MMS message

Bran, that is my problem. When it is a single text, I get the text from the person. In group texts, I cannot see that person's text. I can see all the others in the thread and I can see a preview of the texts in the text list.

Master

KCKATIE1,

Do you know if this person also has Sprint service? Checked around for known issues did not see any. Also do a power cycle by taking the battery out for about 30 sec, let me know if this helps.

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Patron

they do not have Sprint, but others in the message don't either, and I can see theirs. I will do the power cycle and let you know.

Patron

Still no luck, even with the power cycle.

Master

Hello KCKATIE1,

What type of device do you have? We can troubleshoot but we need the make and model.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Correct, it is just in a group text situation.  And yes, ive tried taking out the battery, and changing PRL settings, and changing how i receive group texts (now looks like single msg even if group msg) and i have an LG G3. 

Patron

Again, I have an LG G3

Master

apj5, Okay and how long has this been an issue? *Jazmine
Master

KCKATIE1,

Is the sender using a 3rd party app for group messaging? Have you tried starting a new group message with that recipient? You can test your device and network connection for any issues with sending and receiving MMS by sending an MMS to your own 10 digit number, please let us know if you receive any issues or errors with your MMS service.

- Jathen
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It has been an issue for the entire time i have been a sprint customer and the entire time i have had this phone, which is just over 2 weeks.  And the "support" on this thread has been repetitive and useless to the two of us customers who are trying to get help via this thread. 

Patron

Could not agree with you more!!

Master

apj5,

I'm sorry you feel this way. We are probing you guys to get a better understanding of how to approach this issue that you're having. To get a better understanding, I will ask another question. Are you having an issue with viewing the group message for anyone who initiates the group message, or just one specific person? If it's just that specific person, then we would have to create a CTMS ticket. Please let us know.

-Marie
Social Care Team
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat