cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Not Ringing: LG G3

Highlighted
Journeyman

Phone Not Ringing: LG G3

Videos, music and notifications all come in just fine. For some reason, the phone doesn't ring when I receive incoming calls.

I went into a Sprint store, had someone reset the phone, and heard it ring myself. When I left I asked someone to call me back and I couldn't hear the phone ring at all. I tried several times and it still didn't work.

The phone is completely operational except for this glitch. I wonder if I'm going to need a new replacement phone soon.

I can't miss calls--I'm in real estate and it's important I catch each one.

Please advise asap.

Thanks so much!

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Phone Not Ringing: LG G3

kay1987,

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue with your device. We'd like to address this matter in a more private platform. Please send us a private message including your telephone number and PIN.

Wendy

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

kay1987,

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue with your device. We'd like to address this matter in a more private platform. Please send us a private message including your telephone number and PIN.

Wendy

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

i am having the same problems, not ringing and getting texts 6hrs late.

Journeyman

I went into another Sprint store. Backed up my data and reset everything. It worked.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat