Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone been doing strange things!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Phone been doing strange things!

My phone's been acting weird. Constantly rebooting, charging slower than usual & just now when I checked my phone, all my texts have been deleted. **bleep**...any1 experience this before?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Phone been doing strange things!

Hello Jnj1963! Did you install any new app lately? Let's see if an app is causing the issue. Follow the steps below to access safe mode. This will boot the phone only with the default apps. Your information will not be deleted:

1. With the device turned off, press and hold the Power key.
  2. Release the Power key once the LG logo appears, then press and hold the Volume Down key until the device starts up.

3. The device will start up in safe mode.

Swipe screen to unlock device.

If the phone is working fine after using it while in safe mode, that means that an app is causing the issue. You may uninstall any recent apps and see if the issue gets fixed. To get out of safe mode:

1. Tap and drag down the Notification bar.
  2. Tap Safe Mode is On.

3. Tap Turn Off Safe Mode.

4. The device will reboot into normal mode.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat