cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador - LG G3 First Impressions

Journeyman

I have not been this excited about something since I snuggled into my favorite chair with all my favorite snacks and beverages to watch the opening game of 2013 Football Season.  This phone came with a lot of hype, advertising, and expectations.  It has lived up to all of it as far as I am concerned.  I transitioned into this device froma  previous LG Device the Nexus 5.  So I was prepared for teh LG UI and layout.  Mostly that remained the same.  What the G3 Has that the older device did not was Performance.   Sprint Spark, Quad Core Processor, Quad HD Screen, 3GB of RAM........BEAST MODE

LG_G3_2.jpg

This device is a beast it does everything with a clean intuitive feel and quick response.  I have read and heard a few mutterings about laggy UI, and I am not disputing the existence of that phenomenon just have not seen it on my device so can not really speak to how that feels. With the edition of WIFI and HD calling features, my biggest at home use issues have been cleared up.  No more issues with calling while I am at home as long as my Internet is not down.  Then there is HD calling, as long as both consumers are on the New Sprint Network with a compatible device you will be treated to one of the crispest cleanest cellular calls that you have ever heard.  All the way back to the pin drop clarity.

It took me about 20 Minutes to get everything setup out of the box and installed the way I wanted it.  Including Syncing my favorite music, and Television Series(YAY! Firefly) to the device! Other than that time frame the device has been easy to settle into and work with.  I have two GMail accounts and my Excahnge account on the device none are giving me issues, a rarity for Android. 

The clarity and richness of the screen can not really be described in words, it is simply a beauty behold, and in my opinion the first truly apparently HD screen on a mobile device.  Others have had HD quality, but this really looks like HD quality, it is on power with the 1080+ TV in my home, and that TV is my Pride and joy.

All in all at the price point you will not find a better deal than the LG G3

Jeremy The Product Ninja

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.  #sprintemployee #unlimityourLG  #ThinkLG #SprintProductNinja