cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador: LG G3 QuickCase with PuppyPop

Sprint Product Ambassador

PuppyPop.PNG

LG recently released its first game created for the LG G3 QuickCircle case. I download the game before I even received my LG G3 QuickCircle case. Only way to play the game is to have a LG G3 and a QuickCircle case.... everyone I have showed the game to has enjoyed it and actually taken my phone away from me to play it.

QuickCircle.PNG

What is PuppyPop? PuppyPop was created to be played on the LG G3 with a QuickCircle case. The game seems simple, connect as many puppies together as you can in a limited amount of time. The first time I played it I scored 6k and now my high score is 29k. You can share your scores on Twitter and Facebook too....

Check out this demo of PuppyPop I created....

What do you think of PuppyPop and the LG QuickCircle case?

Visit a Sprint retail location near you to check out the LG G3!

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee unlimityourlg