cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador - LGG3 - Favorite Apps with Quad HD, and Favorite Apps

Journeyman

large_winrt-netflix-100053065-orig.png

Netflix - A must have for any waiting room, family gathering or other places where time will move slowly.  Looks great on the Quad HD Screen, its crystal clear, with Sprint Spark it rarely buffers, it is the best of the mobile streaming experience.
hulu-plus-630x354.jpg

Hulu Plus - A must have for any waiting room, family gathering or other places where time will move slowly.  Looks great on the Quad HD Screen, its crystal clear, with Sprint Spark it rarely buffers, it is the best of the mobile streaming experience.

deer_hunter2014-3-580x326.png

Deer Hunter 2014 - My favorite Time Wasting application, a totally Socially responsible game, lol, I really enjoy the feel of the game on the larger screen , and the easy ability to play with this brighter vibrant screen.
Just-6-Weeks-head.jpg

Just Six Weeks - A must have app for any one that has tried the 100 Pushup challenge, this one app has Pushups, Situps, Dips, and Pullups in that same format.  Awesome Sauce

WD.jpg

Walkdroid - Tracking your steps, there are alot of apps that do this, and this was my favorite, then I found teh LG health built in app....and have started to use that one as well....Future Blog perhaps.
FB.png

FBReader - I am an avid reader, I devour books, that means that I can not carry all the books I might need at any given time.  Instead I installed this app, and can carry in the ample storage space on this device Thousands of books.  Currently I only have a few hundred on there at the moment....Probably need to delete the ones I read this month.....lol

REcForge.png

RecForge - This app is an app that has followed me from phone to phone since the HTC EVO 4G, I should eventually give it a full blog of its own. This application uses the microphones on your device to record sounds.  I use it personally to record songs, and Jam sessions for later use.  It has great clarity, and sound from the LG G3 it is amazing the sound you can get from a recording on a Cell phone.

These are a few of my Favorite Apps on this device.

Jeremy The Product Ninja

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.  #sprintemployee #unlimityourLG  #ThinkLG SprintProductNinja