cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador: Take a Selfie in the Dark with the new LG G3

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG-G3-1.jpg

One of the great features of the LG G3 is the camera. Selfies are very popular currently and LG has made it possible for selfies to be taken in dark settings. My daughter likes to play with my phone and the other night before bed she was playing with it again. Emma pulled up the camera and was taking pictures and I thought she would have fun with taking a selfie except it was to dark...

20140720_221020.jpg

The solution is turning the flash on while taking a selfie. I turned the flash on and WoW that really made a difference for taking a selfie in the dark. Plus Emma had fun posing and playing with the phone some more in a pitch dark room...

20140720_221043.jpg20140720_221230.jpg

When the flash is turned on, it puts a white frame of light around the display to some light for selfies.

20140725_163847.jpg20140725_164002.jpg

Here are a couple of examples of what the LG G3 looks like with the flash turn on with front facing camera activated. This feature can be very useful for taking selfie pictures in the dark at events or special moments where it is to dark.

What do you think of this new feature available on the LG G3?

Thanks for reading my blog and check back for more next week!

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee unlimityourlg