cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassdor: LG G3 high picture quality.. check it out!

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG-camera.png

One of the most important things about a phone for me other than the ability to make and receive calls is how it takes pictures.... The LG G3 has a 13 MP camera with a 2.1 MP front facing camera. One of things LG added to the G3 is laser focus...

Land pano.jpg

The panorama feature is very simple to use and  produces great pictures. I used the panorama option over the weekend to capture a picture of some property we are looking at...

20140830_151140_Dual.jpg

The LG G3 camera has a picture in picture option also.... I thought I would check it out over the weekend while we were looking at some land.... both of the picture are very crisp and clear as seen in this example....

1.jpg2.jpg

Most importantly is capturing pictures of my daughters growing up. For that I need a phone that has a fast and accurate camera because I want to capture every moment I can as they grow up.

20140829_121357.jpg

LG G3s camera  does very well with close up pictures too....

If you have not had a chance to check out the LG G3, visit a Sprint store and check one out today! I have carried the phone for almost 2 months now and it has been very dependable. Not to mention the great 2k 5.5 inch screen it has....

Let me know what questions you have about the LG G3...

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee unlimityourlg