cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently update LV6, Dislike the shortcut lockscreen camera >=I

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Recently update LV6, Dislike the shortcut lockscreen camera >=I

Okay I found out that if use pattern unlock to unlock your that when the camera icon shows up. So if you don't want that camera app on lock screen changer the way you want unlock your device.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Prior to the update there was never the forced shortcut on the pattern/knock on-off camera. You could already launch the camera long pressing volume button in the G3 shortcut menu if you enabled the feature. If you think this is a complaint thread, then take it as you will. I already said I do not want any pictures being taken without my usage. How would you feel if your camera was used and abused even though you have a locked feature on your phone when your not around it? That is my issue... I simply wanted to disable it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for your advice. I found that was the only way as well if I decide not use lock screen pattern/knock on-off to unlock my phone to rid of the forced camera shortcut. I hope feature updates will remove this unnecessary feature.

Highlighted
Master

SprintG3user,  I'm always a little disappointed when something I liked disappears from or something I really don't like is added during an update.  I can submit feedback from our end.  You might let LG know how you feel as well. It could be something they can disable on the next round, or perhaps make it optional.  It can't hurt to ask.  - Christy

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat