cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: First Impressions

Journeyman

From the time I opened the package till now, this phone still amazes me. There is just so much to it that every time i look at the i learn something new and exciting. Here are the main features so far and i will go into more detail on them later in another blog.

Picture from ibnlive.in.com

Picture Quality:

The Quad HD is just amazing. I have never seen a better picture on any phone than this LG G3. With 538 pixels per inch the picture is stunning

Camera:

With the 13MP camera and all the features you have like the gesture shutter (For all you selfie people out there), the laser focus, the touch and shoot. These things alone make this the best camera experience i have seen

Keyboard:

Ok, so alot of people are probably saying "Yah, so, every phone has a keyboard". BUT, not every phone has a keyboard that you can adjust and that learns from you!

Sound:

Wow. a 1W speaker with a 1.5W boost amp. the sound is incredible.

Knock Code:

So we cannot forget about the knock code. Probably my favorite feature so far!

I cannot wait to go into detail on these things and many more! Remember to follow me for new blogs and more details on this amazing phone!

Your Sprint Product Ambassador

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”