cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador - G3 Quick Circle Case

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have had the opportunity to use the circle case for a week and I must say LG has made some serious enhancements to the software side of things. It is a very sturdy case, makes you feel a bit comfortable holding the phone or flinching less if you drop it.

Some of the features I like so far on the case:

Custom Clock widgets - first improvement they made were to cut out a circle instead of a rectangle like the G2 case. I prefer round watches over square/rectangle so this was right up my alley. Also they added some classic watch faces to really appeal to guys like me. But also left some usefule ones too like the one below with the weather. love it love it love it!

Screenshot_2014-08-17-20-16-26_resized.pngScreenshot_2014-08-17-20-17-39_resized.png

Another cool and new feature that I like is that LG has opened it for developers to do creative things with it. There is a game called Puppy Pop, more like a Bejeweled type game but you can play that within the circle. Then are the Quick Apps that give you access to your call log, calendar, notifications, calculator to name a few. If this takes off we can see a whole host of cool new apps to enable functionality without opening the case and accessing your phone. Well done LG

Screenshot_2014-08-17-20-17-45_resized.pngScreenshot_2014-08-17-20-17-54_resized.png

The final cool thing about this case is that they have a transparent ring around the opening which lights up when you close the case. Check it and and see what you think...

However, there is some thing that can be better for all flip cases in general and not just the G3. In my opinion they dont offer much protection to the screen if you drop the phone. If/when that happens, the cover may open and expose the screen. I wish there was a way for the case to stay stuck to the screen or the phone (magnets perhaps) in case that happens.

Until next time - please follow me to read my other blogs

- Your product ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices/services and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices/services, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment