cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G3 Battery life

Journeyman

Battery life, something that all users of smartphones see as the gold at the end of a rainbow. The LG G3 has solved this problem, the LG G3 boasts a long lasting 3,000 MAH battery, the LG has made this battery removable which all the better. Battery life on the LG G3 has surprised me as being one of the best features on the phone. We all get that feeling when the phone is at 5% and your phone gives you an alert to remind you. I unplugged it without it being fully charged and feel dumb when I see the message.

I recently tested the battery out and was pleasantly surprised on how long it lasted with a sizable amount of use. The G3's battery lasted over 31 hours with 23 of those hours including heavy usage. With pod-casts being piped into my bluetooth headset constantly and letting my children watch all of The Incredibles and other normal phone functions. I believe it took the challenge and passed with flying colors.

Screenshot_2014-08-09-06-02-17.png

Thanks

Stanny George

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from

many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to

test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the

Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices,

therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the

opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way,

and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.