cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G3 Final Thoughts

Journeyman

Final Thoughts

The LG G3 has been my favorite phone I’ve used thus far. I’ve probably said that about a number of devices I’ve used, but it has always been true! The manufacturers keep taking what the last version did great, making it better and adding to it!

The G3 for example, kept things like Knock On, rear-facing buttons (my favorite button layout) and OIS from the LG G2 last year and added to it! They added Knock Code, refined the shape and placement of the rear-facing buttons, and even upgraded OIS to OIS+ (See OIS+ here.) LG could have stopped there and had an amazing phone. But instead, they increased the screen size and made it Quad-HD! That’s 4x the resolution of 1080P HD! They decreased the bezel size and curved the back to make the phone fit perfectly in your hand. They gave the camera real laser autofocus for amazing pictures.

There are many more features that were either carried over or brought to life in the new LG G3. It truly is the king of flagship phones for me at the moment. It will be a HUGE task to knock this phone down from the throne. Might just have to wait until the next LG phone comes out!

I hope you found the reviews useful, and please visit the links to other blogs I’ve included in these final thoughts.

Thanks for reading, For more information on this device visit LG G3

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.