cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G3 Photosifter

Journeyman

I wanted to share a wonderful app that was created by some fantastic Sprint employees through our Startup even a while back.

G3+Photosifter.png

It’s called photosifter, and it’s a simple app for Android users that solves a simple problem, albeit one that anyone who takes pictures with their smart phone inevitably has. The app lets you scroll through your dropbox or google+ photos and organize them into keep/throw away/skip. Keep and throw away move the photos into newly created folders for further review, so no worries if you accidently throw one away that you meant to keep!

G3+Photosifter2.png

What does this have to do with the LG G3? Well, a couple things. I’ve used this app on 3 other devices, and the G3’s processor performance smokes the competition. More importantly for me, the beautiful Quad HD screen works WONDERFULLY to see crisp detail and in fact helps me determine if I should keep the photo, or trash it. There is also a stunning difference when I sift photos taken by multiple devices and get the photos taken by the G3. There is no comparing the differences really, the LG G3’s camera captures so much more clarity and focus than any phone I’ve ever had before.

Thanks for reading, For more information on this device visit LG G3

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.