cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G3 Video

Journeyman

I wanted to share a video that showed off the quality of the camera on the LG G3. Unfortunately most people won’t be able to fully appreciate the quality of this video I uploaded...

That’s because the LG G3 records video in 4K!!! That doesn’t mean the video isn’t crisp and clear on every screen the video is played on, but (at least on my personal tvs) most screens won’t be able to take full advantage of the resolution captured on this amazing device.

What you should be able to appreciate is how stable the video is. I was chasing my 2 year old twins around a playground, but it looks like the camera is just gliding toward them keeping everything in focus. That is thanks to LG’s OIS+ technology they included on the G3. The “floating lens” allows the subject to remain in focus even while the camera is moving. If you have a G3, or a 4K television to watch this on, you will be able to notice the color and detail that the G3 can capture. If you’re like me, and only have a regular ol’ 1080P television, it will still look pretty dang sharp!

Thanks for reading, For more information on this device visit LG G3

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.