cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG G3, whats the verdict

Journeyman

It’s been almost 6 weeks since I got this phone, and my verdict for those interested would be to buy it.

I endorse this phone, the size of the screen with the compactness of the bezel of this device gives it the feel of big yet small (insert British accent to sound like Johnny Ives). LG has been able to provide the screen size of the Samsung Note 3 yet keep it small enough so that it does not intrude with your day to day functions. The form factor allows ease of use. The button placement of the power and the volume rocker allows users who are right or left handed the same access. The clarity of the screen allows videos to pop out thus making the experience vastly superior to those of other phones. The camera allows ease for those switching from rear to front facing with a swipe of your finger (perfect for those teenagers out there). The sound capability of this phone caught me by surprise, the volume and the crispness of the music played by the phone is great. I am able to listen to my Bollywood hits with great quality.

LG-G31.jpg

Thanks

Stanny George

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”