cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG QuickCircle Case

Journeyman

LG G3: Quick Circle Case
I’ve been able to use LG’s Quick Circle case for the LG G3 over the last week or so. If you haven’t seen this case, you have to check it out!

Video courtsey of LG

As you can see, LG has included some great functionality to the phone without even opening the case! With the cover closed, you can answer the phone, read new texts, and see the time and weather and more. They’ve even created a great time killing game you can play with your cover closed! Here’s the link to the game. It’s perfect for standing in line! But what it really showcases is the full functioning touchscreen without illuminating the entire QuadHD screen. So it gives you the ability to interact with your phone quickly and save a bit of battery as well!

The other thing LG did was open up the API to developers to create their own apps. And there’s already a suite of useful ones available! Sternberg labs created a host of apps like notifications, flashlight, calendar, quick toggles (my favorite!) and more. I’m pumped to see what else developers can come up with to make the LG G3 even more useful without having to open the cover.

Thanks for reading, For more information on this device visit LG G3

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.