cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG Tone Infinim Bluetooth Headset for the G3

Infinim.jpg

One of the best things about getting a new phone is to explore the awesome accessories that you can pair with it. The G3 has great cases and fitness wearables that have been talked about and reviewed at length but one of the less knows accessories is the Tone Infinim Blutooth Headset.

When LG created the Tone Infinim they knew the most important thing that consumers would want is high quality sound. LG partnered up with Harmon Kardon to create crisp and beautiful audio when listening to music or talking on the phone. The Bluetooth speaker has HD voice and makes every call you are on clear. I have used many Bluetooth headsets in the past and I have always been disappointed in the quality of the sound that they produced. The Tone Infinim lives up to its name and really has to be heard in person to understand the quality of the product. The other awesome thing about the headset is the battery life. It can last up to 14 hours while listening to music and up to 17 hours while talking. One of the best features is the jog button that lets the headset know you will be exercising. This will then allow you to use the other buttons on the headset to control the volume and music quicker.

If you have given up on using Bluetooth headsets in the past I suggest you give these a try. They will work with most phones, but when paired to the G3 you can get the quality that the headset was built for.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

2 Comments