I will say that out of all the phones I have tested and reviewed this is the one that I am most sad to stop using. I have really enjoyed this phone.
1. Picture Quality - The Quad HD screen still blows my mind. Seeing the quality and detail of the video is just amazing. I love being able to take a video of my daughter at the park, or playing soccer and just seeing her and the environment crisp, clean, and almost like I'm there.
2. Camera / Video - To go along with the picture quality of the phone, I have to bring up the camera quality. From the selfies to the 4k recording. when your looking to capture that perfect moment, the G3 is there for you!
3. Smart Keyboard - When a keyboard actually learns from you, it becomes so much easier and faster to get a text or email out.
4. Knock Code - Cannot forget the feature that drew me to this phone in the first place! The knock code is a secure and fast way to access your phone! Over 86,000 combinations or knock codes to protect your phone, Not only that..... ITS FUN!
5. Smart notification / Smart cleaning - You ever get the feeling that technology is becoming smarter than you? You know, like the stuff you see on the old movies that shows what the future was gonna be like? You kinda feel that way with this feature. Your phone will send you alerts when there is something to delete, someone to call back, someone to add to contacts, or when you need an umbrella. The G3 is smarter than your average phone!
These are my top reasons for loving this phone. And of course the phone is stylish and just looks great! I would recommend the LG G3 with a 10 out of 10 stars.
Pick up your G3 today
Your Product Ambassador team
“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”