cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador - Protect Your G3 - Spigen's Slim Armor

Sprint Product Ambassador

As you may have noticed, our phones are getting bigger, which is great! However, it also increases the chances of it being dropped, or manhandled. These new gadgets are also becoming increasingly expensive, hence also more costly to repair when it breaks. As these guys are usually our doorway to the world now, living without one is a challenge to say the least. So what I do is protect these precious beauties from damage by buying a case.

There are many options here to really showcase your personality and tastes. However not many cases offer a good mix of form and function. Lately, I have been extremely impressed with Spigen's (www.spigen.com) offerings for protecting our devices, and their Slim Armor series is just what the doctor ordered.

SpigentSlimArmor.jpg

slimarmor.jpg

The Slim Armor series is a very popular series in their lineup. I had a similar case for my HTC One M8. The case for G3 is very similar in design, comfort and protection. It also offers you a variety of colors by just swapping out the back plate. The G3 case comes in 7 colors!

This case does not add a lot of weight or size to the already huge G3. It fits snugly but it is easy to remove if you need to get in the back for the battery or the SD card. It has a solid grip and covers all the edges securely. Plus it gives the necessary lip around the screen so you can put it on a surface upside down without worrying about scratching the screen.

I would highly recommend this case if any of Sprint's offerings do not meet your tastes or budget. Until Next time

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices/services and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices/services, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.