cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador : Spigen was the case that they gave me!

Journeyman

The LG G3 is lying flat at the edge of the dinner table, as my family and I sit down to eat a family dinner consisting of Roti and Chicken curry. Within a split second, my daughter reaches to grab her juice and accidentally knock my LG G3 of the table. I watch in slow motion as the phone tumbles its way to the tiles, I wince at the thought of a cracked screen and a dead phone. I see it bounce around a couple times and see that nothing has happened. I pick up the phone turn it on and see that nothing is wrong. I end by admiring the thanking my lucky stars that I chose the Spigen Slim Armor as my go to case. I go back to eating delicious Roti and Chicken curry (my favorite).

I've been walking around with the G3 for almost 2 months now, my case of choice is the Spigen Slim Armor.

Many of us don’t care for bells and whistles on cases, we want something that protect yet is not intrusive in your day to day functions. The Spigen offers this in droves, their design hasn't changed from their previous versions, they believe in the KISS acronym.

spigen-lg-g3-case-18.jpg

The Slim Armor comes with a inner rubber TPU case that fits the G3 like a glove, this functions as a shock absorber if the phone is dropped (something that I have been thankful for when handing it to my kids). It is then encased in a hard polycarbonate frame that covers about 70% of the back.

Spigen offers the standard black and the champagne gold version which goes perfectly with the champagne edition of the G3.  For those who want to be able to flash that BLING! ( such a  2000’s saying).

75-934-271-TS.jpg

Thanks

Stanny George

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”