cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Knock On your guests!

Sprint Product Ambassador

Ahhhh... the wonder of Knock On! Do you realize how HARD it is to get "un-used" to the Knock-On feature?  Many times have I caught myself trying to turn my screen on using a Knock Code when I'm using a non-LG device.  Yeah it looks a little wierd... but DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU'VE TRIED IT! (wow... I didn't even try to make that joke... it just happenned!)

I will add this bit of editorial to my demo video - you can add up to 30 apps in Guest mode, not 17.  I have 17 pre-selected... that's why I was stuck on 17.

LG G3 Knock On your guests! - YouTube

You will find Knock On so convenient, you will find yourself using it on other devices by accident.  I've tried it on my TV, on tablets, laptops, phones, and phablets.  It is a great feature, and the Knock code is just another great innovation from a company that is really putting it's best foot forward to compete in the "flagship device" space with the LG G3.

D

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.