cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G3 unboxing video

Sprint Product Ambassador

G3 gold.JPG

Sprint launched the LG G3 on Friday July 11 and received my Shine Gold LG G3 on Monday July 14. Previously, I had provided reviews on LG G2 and LG G Flex, and I really liked both of those phones. Ever since I heard about the LG G3 coming with 2k display, removeable battery and microSD card slot, I just could not wait to get my hands on one.

The LG G3 comes packed with...

• 5.5" Quad HD IPS Display with 538 5.5" Quad HD IPS Display with 538ppi - (I don't think there is a display available yet to match this one)
  • G3 png.pngQualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801 Quad-Core Processor up to 2.5 GHz
  • 3GB RAM and 32GB storage plus a microSD card slot that supports up to 128GB microSD card
  • 13 MP OIS+ Laser Auto Focus Camera with Dual Flash - (Camera/picture blog will be coming)
  • 2.1 MP HD Front-Facing Camera and Full HD Camcorder
  • Long-Lasting Removable 3,000 mAh Battery - (feedback on battery coming in another blog)

I created an unboxing video Monday and this is my first change to post it for everyone. I was anxious to get my G3 activated and well I did not pay much attention to focus this time....  

That was my unboxing video for my LG G3 I received this week. I will have more blogs coming soon on cases, comparing the G3 with some of the other hot phones out in taking pictures.

What topics would you like to see a blog on?

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee unlimityourlg