cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5

Journeyman

http://static.knowyourmobile.com/sites/knowyourmobilecom/files/styles/gallery_wide/public/5/63/s5_vs_g3.jpg?itok=Q4qbGvqW

(source)

If you are in the market for a new smartphone, you will be happy to know there are many viable options

right now. In general, the 2014 Flagships have stepped up performance, hardware, software, and

quality on their respective phones, making for a highly competitive environment. I would recommend

walking into a Sprint store to physically handle any device you are thinking about purchasing, but if

you are the type that would rather use that precious time to binge watch on Netflix, you may want to

check out the comparison linked here. It is, like the title of this blog suggests, a direct comparison

between the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the LG G3, although other devices are mentioned from time

to time.

Both of these devices pack a punch, and would make excellent replacements for that old flip phone

you have, but I prefer the LG G3. It looks better, generally performs better, and the fact that it has a

removable battery is a big plus. What about you? Which one do you prefer?

Any questions about the devices that aren't covered in the comparison? List them below and maybe

I can help you answer them!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee