cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately, NetworkSystemProvider has stopped.

Journeyman

Unfortunately, NetworkSystemProvider has stopped.

I have a LG G3, and i have this pop up coming up constantly "Unfortunately, NetworkSystemProvider has stopped." everytime i boot up my phone, but it only happend after i downloaded AdBlocker. What can i do to make this finally stop?

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Unfortunately, NetworkSystemProvider has stopped.

Hello Unzuma.

Sorry to read that you are having trouble. How long have you been experiencing tis issue? Have you recently been on KIK or Facebook?

If this is the case, let's try uninstalling Facebook and KIK and then reinstalling it. Let us know if this works.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

it all started after i rooted my lg g3, and installed adblocker. before i rooted it i had kik and facebook and it was fine. and even after i rooted it with facebook and kik still download it was fine. it all started to happen as soon as i started up adblocker and installed what ever the app installed into myphone. i was thinking maybe the problem is inside where ever adblocker installed but i cant seem to get to any of that information.

Master

Unfortunately, on a rooted device your not going to get much help. I would try to boot back to Safe Mode and try to uninstall adblocker. That doesn't work, reflash the image you used or back to stock and try again.

Still having problems, you may want to search for XDA.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

i would lean more towards that. in this case even if its not you wont be getting any assistance since its now been rooted.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Okay.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat