Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update to my LG G3 to operating system 5.01 having issues

Highlighted
Patron

Update to my LG G3 to operating system 5.01 having issues

Hello,

A couple of nights ago my phone showed that there was an upgrade which I allowed to be installed but now I am having major issues with my phone. The SD card I have installed keeps unmounting, apps stopped working or crash, I lose my data connections and when I text people it won't send the messages. Lastly, it crashes my phone and resets. I also forgot to mention that the Play Store works intermittently as well since the upgrade. I get an unable to connect error. HELP!!!!!!!!

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: Update to my LG G3 to operating system 5.01 having issues

esierrapr

Here to help. Try re-provisioning your device by dialing ##72786#.

- Patrick N.
Sprint Social Care
Patron

It is still unmounting my SD card. then mounting then unmounting. And telling me apps are not installed. Also received the following error message.. "unfortunately com.facebook.orca has stopped"

Master

esierrapr

Sorry to hear about that. You may want to bring the device into a service and repair store to have it looked at. They may have to do a full reset on the device. I would recommend backing up all the info on your device beforehand just in case.

- Patrick N.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

EXACT SAME ISSUE!. From couple of nights ago happening to me too. Right now, whenever i put on it it says mounted and then quickly removes it by itself. I have done factory reset option available on the phone which apparently doesn't erase the IOS upgrade data since it upgraded itself automatickly before completely erasing apps and data.

Besides that, i've also formatted fully to exfat my Samsung EVO 64 gb sd xc just to be sure if there were corrupted file on not. Checked with chkd list from windows and there were no errors. So i have no idea on what to do.

Master

Asif500,

I am sorry to hear that you are having the same issue. I would also suggest that you take the SD card and device into a service and repair center. If you need some help finding one near you go to www.sprint.com/storelocator

- Bran
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My g3 won't work at all. Along with with the same issues everyone else is having. But my battery "exploded". Its been replaced however, they sent me a red g3 phone, with a white battery cover AND NO BATTERY !!!

Master

tonysiddell

I apologize for this experience. This is by no means intentional, and it would be my pleasure to investigate this for you. The review will allow me to effectively determine the best way to proceed. This link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X will assist you to send me a private message for further assistance.

- Keisha
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've already followed the steps in your message, yet no one has responded

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat