Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Calling Missing

Wizard

Re: WiFi Calling Missing

gostallion2 Please check your PM.

Journeyman

so here we are..............i go to the Sprint store on this seemingly simple issue of a missing app but they can't figure it out so i should call the big boys at Sprint  [cue the trumpets!]  .................. so i call Sprint to get this resolved.......... oops .............seems i do have the app authorized on my account when I talked to three different techs up the proficiency ladder and all three ended up scratching their heads in defeat, but glorious in the attempt, having tried all they knew. Their end result was to send me back to the Sprint store where the tech there wanted me to let him know if I ended up getting it since his phone is missing it also (seems to be the early adopters of the LG G3).   Everyone has been courteous and well meaning, doing everything they could but in a corporation as big and technical as Sprint and LG, isn't there SOMEONE with the smarts to push through this wifi calling app to an unrooted phone that didn't have it initially?????    mysteriously,  Sprint Zone recently showed up in my downloads folder and yesterday the app fairies sent Voice Mate which i didn't even want or ask for. Don't know where to turn to now, guess i will have to go without it but I have been in situations where I could have used it.

Journeyman

I have the same issue. I will be in a remote area where the coverage isn' the best but will have Wi-Fi. I need a resolution.

Sprint Social Care

delaneo, Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. I would like to provide you with assistance regarding this issue. Just to confirm, do you actually have an LG G3 device?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat