ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Calling problems!

Journeyman

WiFi Calling problems!

Why cant i get WiFi calling to work now, i had it working in the past!

8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: WiFi Calling problems!

1Beachragz,
I'm so sorry to hear that. What is the make/model of your device? - Danielle
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah I too cant/don't have the option for WIFI calling any longer!

Master

PJAYM

Thank you for reaching out to us! Please provide us with the make and model of your device to look into this matter. We are looking forward to your response.

- Dyan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello, sorry for the big delay!My problem is pretty weird still..not eexplainable.

Journeyman

How do i stop all the emails coming to me?

Master

1Beachragz, We'd be more than happy to assist you with this issue. Please provide us the make and model of your device. This will allow us to look into it and provide you a resolution for this problem. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Master

1Beachragz, What email are you referring to? Please let me know. I will be happy to assist. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello, im sorry that this reply is now 4 weeks old! My LG G3 WiFi calling now works but all the while it does not keep track of the minutes, and says there is an error even as it is in the middle of a WiFi call. Unexplainable? Have you heard of this?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat