Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

icon definition

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

icon definition

I recently bought my lg-g3 and recently ive noticed that a standing rectangle with an eye in the center in the notification bar it appears and then disapears and it happens frequently does any one know what this means? I checked the icon glossary and its not there.

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: icon definition

Might be Smart Stay. Can you try to get a screen shot?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

It's smart stay

Journeyman

How do i screen shot and it only pops up randomly for like 2 seconds what is smart stay

Master

Two ways on that phone.

First, press power button and volume down button at the same time.

Second, press and drag the home button to the Q icon, about 45 degrees up and to the right.

The second option will also allow you to edit the picture, make notes, etc..

Here's a tutorial,

http://www.androidcentral.com/how-take-screenshot-lg-g3

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Smart Stay, is and eye tracking app I believe. It monitors your eyes to know whether to keep the screen on, pan or scroll pages, etc..

Again, just a guess without seeing the actual icon.

--

Master

shamrock505,

Thank you for your input on this thread and for sharing your knowledge with the Sprint Community. Have a great day!

Audrey

Sprint Social Care
Master

msegura5469, Thanks for posting. Have you taken your device into the Sprint store to have an advance diagnostics done? - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat