cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lollipop update SUCKS!

Highlighted
Journeyman

lollipop update SUCKS!

like everyone else, i was excited about the update...that is until i installed it. I guess it hase to do with saving battery life because every app that is not used goes into a sleep mode. When i go onto my home screen, the weather app takes a while to update and load...like a blank screen. The internet does same thing. When using Netflix through Chromecast, the caster notification disappears and you lose control until you go to Netflix app and "wake" it up. I hate the update and hope the issues get addressed. Texts also tend to take longer to send and recieve. Battery life was fine before, no need to make apps sleep. These devices have awsome specs that are getting "tuned" down for the sake of claiming better battery life.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

flatrock81

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are working closely with the manufacture to get this matter resolved as quickly as possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Judith
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have just updated my LG G2 and nothing works correctly and the phone is super slow plus battery drain.  Is there anyway to undo the update like reset to factory?

Updates should come with a warning - this one is horrible!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat