cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lollipop update lg g3

Go to solution
Journeyman

lollipop update lg g3

Still haven't received the update any help?

22 REPLIES 22
Journeyman

Re: lollipop update lg g3

Same here no lollipop what's the deal ?

Journeyman

We'll probably get the same response everyone is getting

Master

AlexWHicks

I can understand the frustration please know we just released the update a week ago and it is getting released in waves. You should be seeing it for your device soon!

Regards,

Krishel
Sprint Social Care
Master

Rigo09

Please refer to what I advised to AlexWHicks you should be receiving the update soon as we just released it.

Krishel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Your update wave that was released to this community last week states that 100% of all lg3 phones would be updated by the 23rd

Journeyman

True but it was also stated that all lg g3's will have the lollipop by the 23rd which is today. It would be nice if there was a mirror manual download for those of us that feel unimportant due to broken promises. I guess another way of looking at it is that hopefully all bugs are out if and when we finally get it. Thanks for your attention Sprint care

Journeyman

The easiest way to get the update is to factory reset the device. After signing in, do a manual update check and it will go right through.

Master

AlexWHicks - You can also check for updates by going to settings>system updates>update LG software> check for update. Let me know if this helps. - Tatiana
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Can you at least tell us the end date so we know when we should receive it?

Master

bmcox1982 - I understand your concern. There is no end date to the lollipop update. You can also check for updates by going to settings>system updates>update LG software> check for update.
We appreciate your patience - Tatiana
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

The issue is Sprint posted the time line for the update to lollipop would be COMPLETE 100% for lg3 owners by the 23rd. Does this mean we will recieve the update by 11:59:59. p.m.? Or once again Sprint makes us disappointed as we have come to expect?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat