cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lollipop update?

Journeyman

lollipop update?

I keep getting update notifications on my LG G3 for software updates. Every time i download the software it shows the software is still 4.4.2 and the software version is still LS990ZV4. My wife has a G2 and got a lollipop update today. Is there a reason that my G3 has not received it?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: lollipop update?

CPL287,

Thanks for the post. I'd like to help you get this corrected. Are you getting the pop-up message to download the software? Have you tried to complete it over a WiFi connection? Also, are you getting any error messages? Let me know and we'll go from there.

Talk soon,

Heather
Sprint Social Care
Click here to send me a PM

Journeyman

Yes i receive pop ups for updates but when i do the update the software stays the same. I always do the download at hime on my wifi with a full battery. I do not receive an error when i upgrade the software.

Journeyman

I have to be honest be happy it did not update. My LG G3 has become a paperweight since the update.

Journeyman

I'm having the exact same problem. No error message.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat