cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lollipop update?

Highlighted
Journeyman

lollipop update?

I keep getting update notifications on my LG G3 for software updates. Every time i download the software it shows the software is still 4.4.2 and the software version is still LS990ZV4. My wife has a G2 and got a lollipop update today. Is there a reason that my G3 has not received it?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: lollipop update?

CPL287,

Thanks for the post. I'd like to help you get this corrected. Are you getting the pop-up message to download the software? Have you tried to complete it over a WiFi connection? Also, are you getting any error messages? Let me know and we'll go from there.

Talk soon,

Heather
Sprint Social Care
Click here to send me a PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes i receive pop ups for updates but when i do the update the software stays the same. I always do the download at hime on my wifi with a full battery. I do not receive an error when i upgrade the software.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have to be honest be happy it did not update. My LG G3 has become a paperweight since the update.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the exact same problem. No error message.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat