cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no SIM card - Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

no SIM card - Sprint

my USA LG G3 - LGELS990 device getting no SIM card error message in notification bar.

Although after doing multiple reboot sometime it works fine and again in few days displays no SIM card - Sprint message.

I ordered new Sprint SIM card, and it was getting the same error message.

So, as my device was out of warranty period, I replaced SIM card tray with new one by an expert.

It worked fine for a week and again I got no SIM card error message.

Is there any issue with motherboard or with sim card itself?

or any marketing strategy to get a new phone...?

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: no SIM card - Sprint

Hello IndiaSprint.

The issue you are encountering with your device may be because the device is locked. Please verify that your device meets the criteria for our unlock policy at http://sprint.co/1lWJr1i . Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Juan

Sprint Social care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi Sprint_Juan

I checked the link you provided.

My phone meets those criteria mentioned in the link.

Do I need to fully unlock my device? will that solve the problem?

Please let me know about the further steps.

Sprint Social Care

Great IndiaSprint.

Please send us a Private Message with the MEID of the device, PIN or answer to the security question to access the account, by clicking on the Social Care avatar (icon) on the left, you should see the option to send a private message on the right side of the page. Also, the MEID of the device. We'll be happy to help.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat