cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no mobile connections on my LG G3

Highlighted
Journeyman

no mobile connections on my LG G3

I am having the hardest time with this phone! It started on New years Eve. I thought I had it fixed and then the next day I received the lollipop upgrade and its gotten worse. In network settings it says my mobile network state is disconnected. Does this have anything to do with why I cannot make or receive calls without them constantly droping? Most of the time I do not receive texts, sometimes I am ablet to send them! I dont know what else to do! I cant call Sprint! I keep searching the forums for answers and I am now desperate. I am disabled and I wouldnt be able to dial 911 if I needed to! I cannot make it to a sprint repair store because they are far from me.. Not centrally located at all.PLEASE PLEASE help me?? Im missing very important calls and texts. This has gone on for WAY TOO LONG. Please help????

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: no mobile connections on my LG G3

mimi39991,

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you. We want to do all that we can to assist you with this issue. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X to send us a private message. Be sure to include your phone number, PIN or security answer and the best time to contact you. We're looking forward to your response.

-Tammy
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here, I'm frustrated with this phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

less than 3 months and I will be doing my 3rd factory reset here soon............................... MIGHT be the time to use the awesome phone insurance to help me get a new one.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat