cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with callers hearing me

Journeyman

problem with callers hearing me

When I'm inside any building or house and I'm on the phone callers can't hear me to well. It breaks up and sounds distorted. I have full signals most time and the LTE logo and spark. I don't understand and when I switch to WiFi calling it is even worse. Now when I'm outside it works fine. Even with less signal. I don't understand. I brought it to a store and they said There is nothing wrong. I spoke with customer care and they don't know what to do. I even walked outside to talk to them and then inside and the supervisor I was talking to understood my problem. Can someone help me?? And is anyone else having this problem. Maybe my phone is just a lemon.

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: problem with callers hearing me

mcmhn127james,

I apologize for the service issues you are having. I know how upsetting this can be. Sometimes, the structure of a building will block service signal from getting to your phone. What type of device do you have? Have you completed any troubleshooting? If so, what steps were they? Let me know, I'm here to help.  

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I have a LG G3. What I did was the ## thing that's all I was told to do. If you can help more I would really appreciate it.

Master

mcmhn127james,

The ## is to update your signal. It could be device or your towers. Can you please give us your main cross streets and zip codes? Let us take a look at your towers to see exactly what's going on with them. It also can be your device. There can be a corruption in your software that could be making it hard to hear. Have you done a factory hard reset on the device yet? Let me know all the detail I have requested and I will do everything I can to get your issue resolved. Thanks for your help.

April
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My zip code is 83687. Main cross streets would be Franklin rd and cherry lane. I'm an over the road truck driver I travel all 48 states and my problems isn't just at home. Its any state Im in as long as im inside a building. The weird thing is I can have full service. LTE and the spark but as long as I'm inside somewhere people can't hear me or its distorted. But I can be outside with less service and everything is fine. Its just weird. I have done a factory reset. I've also brought it to a sprint corporate store for them to look at since I have the insurance and they don't know what's wrong either. I had the gentlemen note my account. It just really sucks because I really like sprint. My iphone 4s never had this problem. And when I went and bought this phone I asked for the best phone in the gentlemen opinion and this is the one he picked. I could have bought any phone but he said this was the best so Thats why I got it. But if this problem keeps going on then I'm going to have to switch carriers because like I said I'm an over the road truck driver. I need my phone to communicate especially with companies and my wife. I don't have an extra $600 right now to buy a new phone. T-Mobile and verizon said they will buy out my contract and give me a new phone which is some thing I may have to do. I don't want to but it may be my only option. I love sprint but I feel like there is nothing I can do. I thought may be my phone was just a lemon that maybe if I got a different LG G3 then I wouldn't have this problem but sprint told me that they will not trade out my device. Even though I have insurance. I told the supervisor I was talking to that maybe I should just throw my phone on the ground and break it. She said then my insurance would cover that. It makes no sense. I'm just fed up and feel stuck. Hopefully you can help me. Sorry about my rant.

Master

mcmhn127james

I checked the area and there are no open tickets or reported outages. To look further into this issue, Please visit http://bit.ly/1qQty1X for instructions to send a private message. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat