cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proxy Server error in LG G3

Go to solution
Journeyman

proxy Server error in LG G3

I keep getting an unable to reach proxy server error when I try connecting to the internet. It doesn't make a difference whether I'm on WiFi or just regular data and no difference in chrome or browser. Anybody else having this issue? It also is affecting my ability to connect to apps that connect to the internet. Any help is appreciated

14 REPLIES 14
Master

Re: proxy Server error in LG G3

ladyblzz,

I do want to apologize for the inconvenience that you're experiencing. Please provide me with the cross streets and zip code of your location. I'm here to help.

- Erin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Having the same issue. Won't allow multimedia message to be sent or received.

Journeyman

I am having the same issue with my new LG G3. It's frustrating - my pages won't load about 50% of the time.

Master

ss314 --

Update your data profile and reboot your device. Clear your browser's cache, cookies, and history. If this doesn't work, you will have to perform a factory reset. Be sure to back up any necessary data (pictures, notes, contacts, etc.) before doing so, as this process wipes all data from the phone. If you need instructions on how to perform these tasks, let us know.

- Julian
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Not sure if you're still having this issue. My husband and I recently had it, that I know of his issue is fixed also... At least he hasnt said anything. I fixed it by uninstalling the updates to the data optimizer.

Just go to settings, apps, all, scroll to data optimizer (will have sprint logo) and uninstall updates to factory settings. To make sure it doesn't auto update go into your app menu, open data optimizer and make sure the update automatically option is not checked. Hope it helps.

Journeyman

Dont just uninstall updates, totally diasable the data optimizer.... Whats sad is that Sprint doesnt even know the fix...

Journeyman

I registered today to tell you that I love you. Been fighting this thing through 4.2.2 into 5.0.1 and I don't have the problem any more.

Journeyman

I too am having this issue! And it affects everything that needs the internet! I've had this problem for 2 months now.

Journeyman

I'll try this

Journeyman

Yes!!! Thank you. Solved the problem. I have been having issues for months. Did aa factory reset and problem came back. Working so far

Journeyman

Had this phone a few weeks and over half the time I try to use the internet this happens. Never had this problem with my Galaxy S3 or Evo. I've tried all the tips and nothing fixes it. Sprint better let me trade this piece of junk in for a Galaxy S5.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat