cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

really bissed

Journeyman

really bissed

I bought my lg g3 back in july when they where having there 150 amc promo will i guess the sales men wrote it up wrong so they denied me twice so when i called they tried to tell my i had my phone since may and then they relized i was right they said i had to get credit of 150 on my bill that is not what i wanted i wanted the card i did not want to give sprint there money

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: really bissed

I would really like the 150 taken off my bill and sent to me on a visa card.is this possible?

Master

Re: really bissed

reneea69,

I am sorry there was so many issues with that promo you were to get. Unfortunately, there is no way that I can change that credit to a gift card. However, with a $150 credit on your account you can now use that money you were going to pay on your bill towards other things. I know that is not really how you wanted this to work out. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

- Bran
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat