cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlock my phone

Journeyman

unlock my phone

I paid in full for my LG V20 and would like to have it unlocked to accept SIM cards from any carriers. The customer care agents at the call center is pretty useless.

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care

Re: unlock my phone

Good morning jhsia300.

Those are pretty harsh words. Have you had a chance to review Sprint's unlock policy? Have a look, https://www.sprint.com/legal/unlocking_policy.html Let us know if your device qualifies.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes, I did look at the policy and I qualified. I talked to so many agents and was told to go into the store and all the run around. I do not know if I would call any of the "assistance" I got "useful" or "helpful".
Sprint Social Care

We know how you feel jhsia300.

Nothing is more distressing that feeling like you're being passed around when all you want is help. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am having the exact same problem.  I have paid for my phone in full and it has a clean ESN. Every agent seems to have a different answer for me.  I have read the policy on unlocking phones from sprint and I also qualify.  Frustrated is a huge understatement for what I am feeling.  

Master

Embb12, I’d love to help you with that. Please respond to the private message I sent you so that I can review if the device is eligible.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I agree with you 100%. have the same problem. been trying to unlock my phone for a week now. but still, they couldn't do it. everytime  I call them, they give me different reasons. I couldn't wait to switch back to different carrier when I can get better service. 

Sprint Social Care

jhsia300, let's see what's going on with the unlock request. I sent you a Private Message, please reply back when you have a chance.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat