cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update 4.4.4

Journeyman

Re: update 4.4.4

I would like to know where this 4.4.4 update is I havn't receieved it ota and havn't seen any software updates posted to LG's website so where is it.

Journeyman

Nope still running on 4.4.2

Journeyman

So I double checked after plugging my phone in to charge for the third time today and I can not find any information that there is a 4.4.4 update. Anyways this phone would be great if the battery didn't constantly run dead. But, the fact that is does makes me regaurd it as one of the worst Phones ever made. I do not care what most people think or even what you think. My phone my opinion.

Master

Mer60,
I apologize for the delay with the update. However, the updates roll out in waves and we don't have control over which devices the update goes to. We truly appreciate your continued patience with this. If you have any questions, please let us know. - Danielle
Sprint Social Care
Master

Mer60,

The update is sent out in waves so it should be pushed to your phone soon. Thank you for your patience.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Master

malindarachel,
For more information on the release date, please stay update via Sprint.com/newsroom .
- Alexes
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

@SprintCare Are you guys talking about the release security update on the LG G2? Because this is the LG G3 section and no such announcement or update on 4.4.4 has hit this phone yet. Still stuck on 4.4.2. I'm pretty sure the media would be all over the LG G3 getting an update, but nothing. So please get your facts straight between you all because its sad to see on person say something, then another say something different. You all need to be on the same page.

As far as 4.4.4, I have no idea what's going on with that. But, 5.0 has been confirmed for the G3 and G2, with the G3 getting it first. Rumor has it you can expect a 5 to 6 month wait for it. That's what I've seen so far.

Journeyman

5 to 6 months wow LG is lightning quick with updates. In 5 to 6 months this phone will be a thing of the past. This phone was outdated before it was even released. I feel so dumb for being suckered by LG again.

Journeyman

Coming from a Samsung Galaxy S4 I can tell you LG is no slower with updates - both suck - as for 4.4.4-no update exists-anywhere in the world - an update is being pushed for unlocked versions now - lag & battery fixes but still 4.4.2

That's nothing. You missed the Gingerbread update for the Hero... And the ICS update for the Design 4G... Took forever and two days. And ruined both devices for some people, myself included.

Journeyman

I bought this phone back in August. I was told by sprint that this is the best phone they have out right now. I figured out that they were wrong. I have full service and the spark and when I'm in a building people I'm talking to can't hear me. But outside any building with less service they hear me fine and about this 4.4.4 update I've checked daily and I'm still running 4.4.2. When will I be able to run 4.4.4 or the 5.0???

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat