cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is lollipop 5.0

Go to solution
Journeyman

where is lollipop 5.0

I have not received the update yet. I live in nc.... What is going on?

76 REPLIES 76
Master

Re: where is lollipop 5.0

stanlgg3

We would like to look into this for you. What type of phone do you currently have?

- Keyahna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Lg g3

LS990ZV6

Master

stanlgg3

The LG G3 started releasing software updates on 2/16/15. The software updates are being released in numerical order based on the serial number of each device. By 2/23/15 all LG G3 users should have the software update. For a successful installation make sure you have at least 50%25 battery life and a reliable Wi-Fi connection. Let me know if this helps. - Chad Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

What should we do if we do not get an update by the 23. I am in Denver Co, and I have yet to receive any software updates on my LG G3 phone

Master

JUGGALO23451,

Software updates may be released in stages and can take several days for delivery. Click on this link for the steps provided on how to manually check if it does not automatically show up by the 23rd http://sprint.co/1Advzdx . If you have any further questions or concerns, let us know. We're here to help.

- Ackeem
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have been searching all over the internet for any Sprint customers who may have gotten the lollipop update, but I have been unsuccessful.  I was just wanting to know if you, or anybody you know has this update yet?

Journeyman

Nope still have not received it. I will wait until til Feb 23

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still no update in GA. Wonder what kinda excuse they'll give for still not having it out on the 23rd.

Journeyman

Not sure why the other thread about lollipop is now locked but here in So. Cal we are still waiting...

Journeyman

Still waiting in TN.

Master

Carter727,

We're sorry for the delay. The updates are being rolled out in waves. You should be receiving it shortly. We truly appreciate your patience.

- Wendy
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat