cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where is lollipop 5.0

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: where is lollipop 5.0

It is now 2/23 and the update I was promised has still not been presented to me. Now I read that the updates has been recalled?

Journeyman

I am now in a Waiting to Download status. Possibly waiting until phone is 50% charged? Will update soon.

Journeyman

With only 2 hours left to go on 2/23 still no update here in So. Cal!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Looks like I am now all of a sudden in waiting to download status as well. Why isn't it working? I have 58% battery life left. Come on already.

Journeyman

Ok now I'm really getting mad. I got a notification saying there was an "Android System Update" which I installed, but when I rebooted it is STILL running 4.4.2. WHY IS IT NOT UPDATING TO 5.0?

Journeyman

Sprint should just admit they lied to us about the 5.0 update. This is going too far. I also hate how they bait me saying there's an update on my phone, but it doesn't go through and keeps me stuck at 4.4.2.
And then every time I select "Update LG Software," it keeps saying my phone is up to date.

Journeyman

Currently downloading update, hoping it works this time, though I'm not very optimistic.

Journeyman

As expected, update leaves me on 4.4.2.

Journeyman

Well mine worked. Finally!

Journeyman

I did finally get the update. Just installed and started to update the apps.

Journeyman

Thank you Sprint. I just got my update downloaded around 2:00am this morning.

Master

GamerGeeksTodd - We are sorry for the inconvenience, but all updates are pushed through by the manufacturer. The updates are pushed out over the air by phone so not all customers are going to receive the update at the same time. In your case, the update has not pushed through your phone yet. - Mana
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat