cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing Micro Detail Seen with LG G4 Camera, An Online Auctioneers Dream Cam - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Amazing Micro Detail Seen with LG G4 Camera, An Online Auctioneers Dream Cam - Sprint Product Ambassadors

As your loyal Product Ambassador, I try to give you something different whenever I blog. That's not to say I don't love giving my readers first look unboxing videos and full spec rundowns.  Those are super-cool and super-important but at the fear of sounding redundant, I let others showcase those features.

Thus, for me to review this camera, it's got to be something special and trust me LG did a good job with this one.  I do a fair share of action shots, selfies and other captures but my primary need for any camera (camera phone or otherwise) is good close-ups and by close-ups, I need extreme.

Here's why:  I love selling stuff on online auction sites and I've been active in the community for years.  I've sold items big and small but the real challenge has always been highlighting small detail.  Especially with online auctions, every hallmark, flaw, date marking and serial number often make all the difference between a lucrative auction and a time waster.

I proud to say with the LG G4, my pictures never looked sharper and even ridiculous close ups with or without a digital zoom give you a view only imagined in the land of giants. Just look at this picture, done fully automatic with no added zoom:

UnZoom.jpg

Amazing, right? Please note you are seeing a cropped part of an original 5312X2988 pixel image and the top corner is shrunk down. Now again I am not a pro photographer (by far) but this certainly does the job.  We have poor light, a less than steady hand and leaving all other factors to fate and AF (Autofocus).

I've used several phones and numerous digital cameras and the bottom line is for extreme close-ups. This one has my vote. I took a picture of a box of small 3mm screws and they looked like tree trunks.  Time to clean out my junk drawer.  This camera is heaven sent.   

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.