cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Thoughts on the Simply Amazing LG G4 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Final Thoughts on the Simply Amazing LG G4 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

In the past, I’ve said I’m honestly a bit of an LG-Fanboy… but seriously, I guess the real question is why aren’t you too?

My final thoughts on the LG G4 are simply positive.  I love the interface, the styling and the overall presentation. Having a stitched leather back makes you look and feel like the secret agent or CEO.  You can be sleek and suave if you want or quickly switch your mood with several other back options available.  The LG G4 simply has something for everyone and this July is the best time to consider upgrading to that G4, as LG is happy to include another back option, a second battery and charging cradle FREE with your purchase*. 

You will not be disappointed with the features the LG G4. All your favorite LG standards are here. LG Remote, WiFi Calling, Knock On, LG Health and plenty of other new exciting apps to discover.

If you need power, then you have it.  The Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 has six cores working for you, 3GB of RAM and up to 2TB of storage (with microSD card).  This phone is meant to last you and give you all the performance, you would expect with a flagship device.

The 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and laser focus makes your close-ups pop with the detail.  Shutterbugs can rejoice with RAW image capture, HDR and variable white balance. Add a 2560x1440 Quad HD Display with 1500:1 contrast ratio and your pictures, movies and apps jump right off the screen with stunning clarity. 

Most of what I mention can’t be truly appreciated without seeing and holding this amazing device so I would simply recommend checking one out first hand.  I know you’ll be glad you did.  To say LG gives you more bang for the buck is an understatement.  This dynamite phone is blast to use and makes many others look like firecrackers in comparison.

LG.jpg

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

* http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/g4/cover-promo

Image Copyright © 2015 LG Electronics. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.