cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G4 - Pocket Friendly - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG G4 - Pocket Friendly

otterbox-symmetry-case-lg-g4-zwart_1.jpg

Otterbox was gracious enough to provide our team with cases to cover our devices. I was humbled to find out I was trying out the NEW Symmetry case.  Otterbox specializes in extra protective cases. My LG G4 device is a beautiful handset and I don't like digs or blemishes to occur, but the device is already pretty big at 5.87 x 2.96 x 0.35 inches. Otterbox Symmetry is the perfect fit with minimalistic approach but adds that hint of style.

The Case is an all in one design fusing two materials together. With a outside shell made of polycarbonate and a synthetic rubber insulation. The outside polycarbonate material is made to protect the body of the phone from scratches and dirt so the phone continues to look great. Otterbox uses the rubber to create a honeycomb like structure on the inside. This design was engineered to create a buffer to dissipate shocks better.

lgx28-g4-20.jpg lgx28-g4-20-1.jpg lgx28-g4-20-2.jpg lgx28-g4-20-3.jpg

When first putting the phone in the case you will see how snug a feel it is. This makes you realize how this case was made just for the LG G4. The design even allows for the convenient recesses for the camera, and access ports.

The advantages of this case is its form fitting, but adds just enough lip to feel fully protected. Even holding the phone with the case on still feels like it's not adding anymore size than needed. I feel comfortable handling the Phone in the case. Accessing the screen with one handed operation is still a challenge with larger phones but is still doable with this case.

The case comes in 4 colors: Black, Pink body with gray interior, Blue body with black interior, and White body with gray interior

lgx28-g4-20-2.jpg lgx28-g4-dr-2.jpg lgx28-g4-dt-2.jpg lgx28-g4-j1-2.jpg

The case will retail for $39.95 but I'm sure there will be deals around to find them for less.

Otterbox in my opinion is the Rolls Royce of the cell phone case industry. They provide the best coverage with superior style.

Disclaimer:
  The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

otterbox-logo-dark-border.png