cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Otterbox Symmetry Series Case for the LG G4 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

The LG G4 is a high-end piece of equipment and work of art. Such equipment warrants a case that will protect it well. If you have this device, I suggest you take a look at Otterbox's protection options. Otterbox has some great cases from which you can choose for the LG G4.

lgx28-g4-dr.jpg

I have been able to use Otterbox's Symmetry Series Case for the LG G4, and have been quite pleased. I chose the pink pebble color, which is two-toned with pink and gray. They also have Black (black/dark gray), City Blue (blue/dark gray), Glacier (whitish/dark grey).

lgx28-g4-dr-1.jpg

The case is thin, stylish, and all one piece. It protects well from drops and protects the screen with having a raised beveled edge/bumper. It also slips well into your pockets with its smooth texture.

lgx28-g4-dr-3.jpg

The materials are a synthetic rubber interior and polycarbonate exterior (preventing scratches), and comes with honeycomb coring which dissipates shocks. This case will protect your device quite well!

lgx28-g4-dr-2.jpg

The Otterbox Symmetry Series case comes with a one year warranty as well. Otterbox is a trusted name and stands by their product. You can never go wrong when getting an Otterbox.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #lgg4 #jruggiero #sprintproductambassadors